Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shoot #1 of Recycled Paper Sculptures

This shoot was the most amazing shoot ever! I swear. Here are the credits:

Photographer: Nicky Watts
Location: Nicky Watts Studios, Las Vegas
Model: Zaya Kharkhuu
Make Up Artist: Samantha Hendrickson
Hair Stylist: Valarie Zwahlen
Recycled Paper Sculpture: custom $2500: Nicky Watts
Wardrobe: Zaya Kharkhuu
Assistant: Jeannette Spradley


Everyone did such a great job, I already finished the job. 4 pictures photoshopped, oh...and shot, in one day. Oh yea, I'm on a roll. Here's the grid I made of the final three I kept as the best.


Recycled paper sculpture w/ Zaya final grid

Awesome, huh. Ok, well I'm off to sleep. Well after I print one for my very early morning networking breakfast....7am...yuck.

1 comment:

Nina Bijnsdorp said...

Your wear-able sculptures are gorgeous! helps me get inspiration for my own work. amazing job!