Friday, January 16, 2009

I made shot of the week on Melissa Rodwell's blog!

Melissa Rodwell is a photographer I have recently found that runs Fashion Photography Blog. Her work is incredible and the information she provides on her blog answers so many questions that beginning photographers have. Its a great resource.

She just started a shot of the week contest for her viewers to submit to.

I am proud to announce that I made the first ever shot of the week!

The photo that I had submitted was the first for Wear Recycle.

Photographer and sculptor: Nicky Watts
Location: Nicky Watts Studios, Las Vegas
Model: Zaya Kharkhuu
Make Up Artist: Samantha Henrikson
Hair Stylist: Valarie Zwahlen
Assistant: Jeannette Spradley

Thanks to Melissa for choosing my photo and also holding the contest.

Also thank you to the wonderful team that works with me on Wear Recycle. Without them this project would be a bust.

You can find the image and right up on:

http://fashionphotographyblog.com/2009/01/nicky-watts/

Melissa Rodwell's websites and blog are:

blog: fashionphotographyblog.com
Commercial website: www.melissarodwell.com
Art/exhibitions: www.melissarodwell.net


Hurray Hurray!



Here's the image that won:

No comments: