Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gaza Strip

My heart breaks every time I see or hear a news story about Gaza Strip.

One who is not there can not quite understand why Israel has attacked Gaza or why the Hamas were sending Israel rocket fire. The only thing that I can understand is that many people who do not deserve it are being killed.

My heart and sorrow goes out to those people. Many people are being wronged right now. Many people's lives are being treated less than they should be.

I know writing this does nothing more but announce my opinion of the situation. I wish I could be a giant fire proof teddy bear and shield those people. They don't deserve it any more than we do.

They are every day people who are being killed and its not right.

The situation is just not right. It breaks my heart.

No comments: