Monday, January 5, 2009

Hawaii

Oh yeah!

I am going to Hawaii on Friday to make some casts....and explore of course.

Dan Schultz is going to talk to the administration at his school to see if I can cast them.

I'm hoping to get a full large group. Maybe everyone who works at one restaurant or something. Or a really large family. I don't know, we'll see how it goes.

Its getting crazy. I have casted 16 people now, shot 5 and have almost finished 1 more sculpture. I am in desperate need of recycled paper to continue. There are about 25 people on the list of future castees.

This is all exciting. I wish I could just do this all the time and not have to focus on starting my business too. Oh well, soon the beginning paper work and developing systems will be all set up and I will be able to focus more on making.

I hope Tricia will move here to help too. That would be great. Lets all send Tricia some warm thoughts about moving here.

No comments: