Friday, October 10, 2008

Casting and more

Ok. So I haven't blogged in a little while. It doesn't mean I haven't been doing some cool things though.

I have now finished the second recycled paper sculpture and will be shoot Priscilla on Tuesday.

I just casted the third model about a half our ago. Her name is Malikasha and she has incredible hair. So much that we had problems getting control of it for the casting. I ended up making a ring for the cast, so her hair can come out the middle for the shoot. Malikasha and her sister Mira were so nice.

I also have a shoot on Sunday to develop a young ladies first modeling portfolio.

I had a ribbon cutting at The Waterford Wedgewood Company Store earlier this week. The manager there, Kim, said I can use their merchandise in my photos. I'm so excited, I borrowed a perfume bottle. Kim said it had a specific name because it sprays, but I don't know what it is. This will go very nice with the shoot on Sunday. We will be doing an evening shot, it will go perfect.

Since the last time I wrote, I also have attended a exporting seminar. I hope that I am able and prepared to export within a year. I want my exhibitions to go over seas, so I will be looking into this more.

I've been working diligently on Crystal Bowersox's cd cover. i am prob starting over because neither her or myself are loving what I've been working on, but I've been having a lot of fun with the blending and layer modes. I'll prob put up all the different experiments once I have finalized what it will be.

Well, Take care.

No comments: